Sunday, February 10, 2013

There is a chance

Met this girl through some way. She is quite pretty. And i think maybe she is quite attracted to me as well. Its because she will reply all my messages and even ask something about me. I called her several times to talk and its good. The feeling is good.

She also sent me some of the picture when she is feasting. Of course I am the one who start to send her those kind of picture first.

I think i am deeply in love with her. Just through some conversation, chat and picture...wtf, i am so easily fallen in love?

1 more months, it will be one year after i break up. I remember i promised myself not to have girlfriend in 2 years but it seems like the rule is made to be broken. Hahaha. Its just too hard to do that. One year is already not easy.

Hope this time will be happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment