Sunday, April 7, 2013

Latest thing about my family

So here is some latest update about my family.

My dad is not good. Honestly speaking, i don't think he can live for until all of us married. I think he might even have problem to see one of us getting married. He might be worried about that too. When we was talking today, he said "I am old already". Yeah, i know. And I also cannot do anything about him getting old. I only can come back more often to visit him but i think it will be hard for me to go back again after this. 
So something to do about this, here is what I had planned ahead for in case something happened.

In case the doctor said "you dad can only live for not more than 3 months". I will come back to Sibu to get a job, and put my car in KL first. I will get a job that is enough to pay for my everything in KL and to survive in Sibu. And when everything is over, i will go back to KL to find a new job. I believe this is the plan. 


My big brother is complaining about living here with my dad because my dad cannot do most of the thing on his own anymore. He cannot open the tv and go to the back to wash the towel he used. I feel so pity to my big brother. I can feel he want to get out of here as soon as possible. My big bro told me about his dream of getting a business opened in Sibu but due to the restrain of my dad movement and action, my big bros dream is halted.... 
My big bro is getting a new job that have higher income. But if my dad still behaving and acting like this, i don't know if my big bro can do his job right.


My small bro is going to Miri soon to start his career. He is a bit better off because Petronas offer him quite high salary for a fresh grads. And since he is in Miri, my dad said "Then he can come back more often". Ouch... The trip from Miri to Sibu by bus is even longer than the trip by flight from KL. My small bro will get even more tiring if he go back very often. 
My small bro is getting everything prepared and will go to Miri less than one week. 


In the end, I guess what all parents want is just spend more time with their children. I tried to stay at home with him these few days, but we have nothing to talk about. He just asked about food at KL, i just asked about his health. Considering his sickness, i really don't know what can i ask. I feel really helpless sometimes. 


I need to be stronger, tougher and more confident on myself. I really need to be more disciplined. Health is really important after seing this. I need to have healthier lifestyle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment