Friday, April 5, 2013

Sad sad moment.

When i reach home, the first impression i have is....how come the house is so messy.

When i saw my dad, he is sleeping. My big bro told me that my dad is not eating normally. Eating less and less because he is not hungry.

When i went to toilet, i saw my father didn't flush. Its black color. It shows his digesting system have big problem. Thats why he didn't feel hungry. And it also meant he will have nutrition lacking problem. Asked him to eat supplement but he don't want. He is starting to have symptoms like my mom. Hope nothing will happen to him. He is arguing more and more with my brother now. They are not getting along very well. I am having headache how to communicate with my dad. 

Everyday, he will watch television with loud sound. Want to talk to him also susah.

I feel really tired lately. Not only this problem, also got personal problem and work problem. I really my life will change for better. To make that happen, i need to change myself. Change to a better person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment