Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lunch at Wong Kok SS2

My colleagues and I had been eating economic rice for about 3 weeks, its about time we have something special. So I suggested we have something better than economic rice but not too expensive. My team lead suggested Wong Kok. Hm, good suggestion because it had been about few months since i last having Wong Kok food. 

We ordered quite a lot of food. 3 lunch sets with....


Fruits. Only 3 small pieces of watermelon and honey dew.


One drinks


My colleagues ordered spaghetti. Both of them having spaghetti.


With Borsch soup as well.


As for my main dish, its lemon chicken chop rice. Not bad right but...


Actually the chicken chop is quite thin.


My colleague ordered another vege rice because he feel not full enough.


We also ordered another side dish which is bread with bacon and egg with portuguese sauce.

Actually there is another waffle. 

Total cost is around RM75. For 3 people, its quite a lot.
Actually all of the food taste alright. And for my blog reader, there is a cute girl working in Wong Kok SS2 now. When i told my colleagues about it, they said she just looked normal, then i guess its just that the girl is my type. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment