Monday, April 6, 2009

English presentation

I planned to update my blog everyday from now on.

This morning, we have our English presentation. The title is slightly different for every student. We have 5 people to do the presentation today. It will be my turn this Wednesday. To tell the truth, i am not prepared yet. However, after this presentation, we can relax and have fun. Haha.

I tried to make it less attractive because taking picture while the students are doing presentation will disturb their concentration. So i only take 2 or 3 picture of each person.

He asked me to take his photo with the girl beside her but that girl never look this way. So i just take the picture of the back of her head.


I am not sure of the topic of this presentation. It is kinda short according to what had been said by Madam Grace. Her name is Winnie. Tell me if anyone know the title of the presentation.


Same to this, Madam Grace said this presentation is a bit short. It is not what i said. Her name is Esther. Also, if anyone know the title of the presentation, please tell me. I will update this post.


For this presentation, it is long enough, 13 minutes like that but in my opinion, there are a lot of improvement can be made. Maybe she can learn how to pronounce all the words correctly. However, she will not feel fear on the stage. Still, if anyone know the name and title of presentation, tell me.


Her name is Xiao Miao. Not sure. Not sure of the title too. Big and clear voice. Fluent English. However, i think this topic is a bit bored because it could not attract my attention. Good work!


Wei Nie, know her because she sit next to me only. Title should be "how to be a good leader."
Very hard topic with less picture. However, nice preparation made by her. Soft voice but clear English. Good work!


This is the test paper of Soon Chai Lik. Why i capture this picture? Because the full marks is 30 and he got 29. Great right? Hahaha


That's all for today. Hope you enjoy it and i will post more soon. Any question, ask it in the chatbox. Will reply for sure. Thanks. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment