Wednesday, April 8, 2009

English presentation(My turn)

I am so dissapointed at myself. My presentation is not very good. Although i use good English word, but i cannot connect them together. I also stuck at a lot of place especially at the start of the presentation. I hope the end of my presentation can get their interest back.

I don't have time to tidy my hair this morning because i rushed to school. I go to toilet 2 times today. When i arrive, i straight told the teacher that i want to be the first. Haiz, who knows the first to do presentation is not that good.

My picture before start the presentation.


Chai Lik help me to take some photo. Not to blame Chai Lik but almost all of my pictures are blur. Haha. That might be caused by not using flash to take picture.

Next person to do the presentation is Kv. Her title is fashion online store. Her presentation is better than mine.

I think her name should be Leh Ching. I am not very sure.


Lastly is our beloved Chai Lik. Haha. He is a good one. He done a good presentation. I think up until now, his presentation should be the best among all of us. Haha.


Now i am really worried that i cannot get A in my English 2. I need it desperately to get the 70% discount. I am confident in Programming 2, Discrete Math and Web Programming and even English 2 before this but now i am really worried. I will try to seek some advice from Madam Grace and ask whether i am still able to get A or not in her subject. Please let me get A. Please!!!

T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment