Friday, April 3, 2009

God's plan for me!

Friday, i finished 5 functions in my programming 2 projects and i was able to hand in the perfect work. However, the class that was suppose to be finished at 9.45am, we end it at 10.30am.

At about 10.15am, my brother waited for me outside the computer lab. I went out to tell him that my friend will bring me home. I asked him to go home first because i don't want him to wait for me. I thought i will need about 1 more hour.

However, after about 15 minutes, i finished everything. I thought i will need to go to my friend's house to study together. Then, i saw my brother were still waiting for me. So i changed my mind and i went home with my brother.

When my brother and I arrived home, another problem arose.

We don't have key to go inside. My father locked the door. So my brother phoned my father and asked where is he. My father said that he was at coffee shop with someone special.

So we went to the coffee shop and i saw someone that i had not seen for long time. He is my "ayah angkat" (gan baba).

I greeted him politely and we talked a lot about how to do business. He gave us a lot of good information on how to earn money. We talk for about 2 hours.

Then when we wanted to go home, we shake hand with each other. When he shook my hand, i felt there was something that he hand over to me. For some reason, i remember when i was year 5, he also do the same thing. At that time, he gave me RM100 when we were alone at some candy shop. He did not want to let the other knows that he gave money to me.

This time is the same too. I knew that it is money when i felt something was on my hand. Then he said silently "Use it to study."

I, of course, say politely, "Thank you thank you", repeating for about 4-5 times.

Then i get on my motorbike with my brother. I check the amount of money...
RM500!!! WAO!!!!


Now, why i said it is God's plan for me.

It is because, i don't have money anymore this week. And i still "hutang" some people. So i need money. And now I got it, i am happy with it. Hehehe. Time to have some feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment