Thursday, March 24, 2011

Farewell party at Munakata

First, i would like to thanks my friend who supply me with these picture. If I don't have these picture, i won't update too. Haha.

I was really hungry at that time. Because we knew we would go to eat there as much as we want, I ate a small portion of lunch.

When we arrive, my friends, Dominic who sit in front of me at that time already arrive and order some fish.

Me: Hm...What is that...?
Dominic: Small fish, you try lo. We can still order.


Me: Really? thanks. Hahaha
Dominic: Ya, you can see the menu there. Just order what you want.


Me: Oh, ok.


Me: Ammmmm.....

We eat a lot but I personally think it is not worth lo. There is not much choice and some of the food is not nice. Only some is really delicious. Of course we talk a lot.

Some people keep on taking picture.

I keep on eating. Haha

2 people sitting at the middle will leave us soon.


All of us are from CBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment