Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Incomplete.

The window curtain, my luggage and the place i hang my cloth. Also a basket for me to put my used clothes.


The space between my luggage and computer table. Can put another mattress if needed.


Complete computer table and shelf. Plan to have another table beside the shelf for eating usage.


The space between my bed and computer table. Can also put another mattress if needed.


Different view of my bed, shelf and cupboard.

That is it the picture of my room. Its incomplete but i will try to buy the furniture bit by bit. I think I will need few more electric appliances like iron and rice cooker. But if i got rice cooker, what will i used to eat with rice? Canned food? Gosh...i just dunno. Decide later. :-)
....
...
..
.

I just got my salary yesterday. There is 2 days float last night. Luckily today already left 1 day float. If not, i can only get it by this Friday.

And tonight I am going to play Futsal. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment