Saturday, April 2, 2011

After more than 1 month in KL


I probably don't have much reader but I'm gonna post this anyway.

I almost have anything that i need to live in KL. Thanks to this job, i have enough money to survive.

Recently, I bought an induction cooker that come along with a stainless steel pot. This morning, in order to use the induction cooker, i bought some rice, salt, canned food, plates, instant noodle and etc.


However, when i got home after grocery shopping, I eat bread.... what the hell.

I am not satisfied. I must try out the induction cooker by today. So i cooked the rice that i buy. I want to make porridge. Porridge kosong.... haiz...


I am gonna try it out later.

ps: all picture is taken from website. Just to make the post more interesting. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment