Thursday, April 7, 2011

Update of my life in KL



See the picture?
I like to play futsal. I never miss a single futsal game organized by my company(not owned by me, but the company i'm working for).

Actually I want to play badminton too but there is no one that are willing to organize the badminton game.

Lately, I had been given a stack of work and I like it. It challenges me.
I am learning at a rapid pace...that's what I am thinking. I hope I can get better in this field and commit more to my company.

Lastly, I am really happy working here. This work really suits me. I had solved some error that my team leader looked for few hours. I had went to some client side that have much better facility than my company. It is really fascinating to have all those experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment