Thursday, March 21, 2013

Feels like going back to study.

Anyone out there after working for few years, feeling going back to student life back? I do.

Actually this doesn't happen until last few days, when I was helping my friends on her studies. I studied her notes and i found out, i can understand it after some reading, not need to be taught by lecturer. So i taught her and her friend. I feel so alive by that time. Hahaha.

She has been so stress and moody lately because of her assignment and midterm exam. After knew her marks last night, she got even more emotional because she didn't get a good results. More pimples are popping out..... WAIT~~ this is my blog, not hers. HAHA

I getting less and less sleep lately. Sometimes one day only sleep 3-4 hours. Guaranteed that it will hurt my body and health if this continued. I need to get some good sleep and good exercise today.

No comments:

Post a Comment