Monday, March 18, 2013

Don't read this!!!

Don't read this!!!

If you have started, why not continue?

Heart pain heart pain. Tried to control the feeling but it is just too sad. I keep on telling myself, someone  who are better than her deserve my kindness. But when you are really in love, you cannot do that. And i bet she never know that I am so deeply in love with her.

People always said if you get something too easily, you will never ever treasure it. I guess she never treasure me because she gets me too easily. I am there whenever she needs me. Thats why she never appreciate what i do. 

Not a day can pass without thinking of her. How happy am I when i saw her message reply. I really must learn how to control my feeling. Tends to forget everything when i am too focused on something. I should spend my time on what is on the first priority. 

I planned to work for long term in KL. I should focus on keeping a lot of money first and then get my entrepreneur life become as successful as possible. I should aim for a better life. I need to put my concentration somewhere else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment