Monday, March 18, 2013

How do i reject a girl?

This happens when I was in form 6. When I was at my lowest. I found it quite funny now. Hahaha

It happens like this, I am so down at that time if you all know what happen. Alright, if you don't, my mom passed away. So one of a girl in my class that I had liked for many years, finally break up with her bf. So i thought here is my chance since she and I got quite close together. However, she told me she liked another guy in my class. 

I was like....'dafuq'.

I think she knew i liked her but she also tell me this. Just before she confess to that guy, i confess to her first but i was rejected. 

But the title of this post is how i reject a girl?

Haha, alright. After few months, i finally become a bad student, keep on "ponteng" for few months. Spend all the time in cyber cafe. All my classmates knew I was a super great student that time... if i attended the class properly but i didn't.

Until one time, to convince me to come back to school to attend class, that girl said "why don't you come back to school and study. Don't you want to get me back from xxxxxx". Come on, that guy is my best friend at that time. I owe him a lot so to make the girl totally don't use this method, i rejected her cruelly.

"After you got together with xxxxxxx, i have no interest in you anymore." Thats what i replied her. Hahaha.

Actually, i wouldn't be so bad if that guy is not my good friend. But forget it. It all history now. They are married, having a healthy baby. I am happy for them too. :)

Live happily. Time to give up on something that is not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment