Wednesday, March 6, 2013

After 37th days

After 37th days i met her, i feel that i had really fallen for her. She finally get rid of her complicated relationship. Of course, this had given me a good chance to chase her. 

When we are talking to each other at night, i said to her that do not accept me to easily (I put myself in a hard mode...Why?? ). Its because a girl will have a great feeling when they are being chased. So i want her to have that feeling longer. 

Psychologically, man also will treasure a person who is harder to chase. Yeah, its true. However, it really depends on the person themselves. Some people successfully chase a person but will still treasure them even more than when they are chasing that person.

She cried when she was talking to me last night. I had seen some girl cried but this is the first time I saw a girl cried without any sound. Just the tears falling down. 

Being able to share something with a person until cry is not easy. 

I feel happy now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment