Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Restaurant Pakka

It is located at seksyen 17, Petaling Jaya.

There are several stalls there. I had my eye on the roasted duck stall. The price is displayed properly, no need to scare about being cheated.

So i ordered a roasted duck rice.

This is the roasted duck rice i eat.

Comments about food: It taste quite good. The duck skin is a bit too hard but the meat taste great. The rice taste good too but the rice is too little for me. For soup, i feel its not warm enough and its not salty enough. Maybe i am a person who like to eat salty food.

Comments about service: The service is not fast. Even if there are not many customer by the time I am there, they also took quite a long time to prepare the food. One of my friend waits for the food until I almost finished mine. Another one of my friend ordered a roasted duck to bring it home. Until when we  are going back, the roasted duck is still not there. We go to the roasted duck stall and asked for it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment