Saturday, May 4, 2013

My next plan.

God is really nice to me. Some problem had been solved just like that. 

First problem which is my father who cannot walk anymore will be full time taken care by my big brother. He resigned from his work and will take care of dad from now on. My original plan is to go back Sibu to work and part timely take care of him, reducing my brother's burden but now it seems ok already. My big brother will be able to do a better job.

Secondly is about my relationship problem. As usual, there is no definite answer from her and she still remained unattached to anyone.  But due to many stress from work and family, i will stop to chase her full time. I will not really put in a lot of effort for that from now on. Whenever i am free, will just call her for a little chat. I will do the same to other people as well. Just to increase my social skill. :)

About the stress at work, i believe my team leader is really nice to us. He did a lot of job that is supposed to do by us. So i guess most of the problem had been solved. I will just focus on what i need to do now. Keep fit, diet. 

Start off with a gym training, then the group exercise program and then reduce food, take appropriate supplement then continue this for half year. I believe i will be able to get the results that i want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment