Friday, May 10, 2013

New room.

Guess what, i moved again. This time to Seksyen 17. Last time i stayed at Sea Park because the LRT is really nearby but since I have car now, i can choose place that is cheaper.

This new room is not bad. Just a bit hot at day time. My housemate it very friendly. One of the girl studied at Help University is quite pretty if you ask me. Although she had a birthmark at her lips, that just make her more attractive. She is funny and hardworking too. Maybe at last minute only. Since she is having exam these few days, she keep on studying until very late at the living room. Few times i talked to her at living room until 2 or 3am.

This new house got some utilities like washing machine, water heater, refrigerator and also stove. I can cook whatever i want. And i will apply Unifi soon.

In short, this new room is my room for coming 2 years at least. Because right after i apply unifi, it will be problematic if I move since i will be charged if i terminate the unifi within 2 years of application.

No comments:

Post a Comment