Thursday, May 30, 2013

Work Satisfaction

Although these few days can only go back home at around 11.30pm, i still feel great and satisfied. Its because I feel I had done a lot of improvement in my work. A big improvement. I can now debug the code faster than before. I can find out some bug that others cannot. Word cannot describe how satisfied am I.

Other than that, my life had been nothing special lately. Maybe this is lifeless but I hope this week work can let me gain some reputation and make me get more increment. If not, I am leaving for sure. 

A company named QR Solution Malaysia Sdn Bhd from nearby found me through Jobstreet and asked for my application. It means they are interested in my resume. Another company from Singapore named Pioneers & Leaders also did the same. It means my resume is attractive enough to attract their attention and gain their trust. My contract end in 2 months. Let see how does it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment