Friday, February 5, 2016

Should I be happy or unhappy?

Ok.

I am not sure if I should be happy or not.

I am now working as Senior Web Developer in a  Pacific Founders Sdn Bhd. I got the pay that I want when I got in this company. I think that it is a true blessing at that time. 

So here's the thing. My probation period is 3 months. It should end at 19th January 2016 but the whole confirmation letter thing got dragged until today, 5th February 2016. Upon confirmation, I really hope there are some increment.... as you know, the cost to live in Malaysia is rising like hell because of the currency issue. Well, I had just been informed that there should be no increment because the employment letter didn't state that my salary will be reviewed upon confirmation. 

Sometimes, I had no idea how this works. The salary review must follow what is written in employment letter? Meaning if the employment letter didn't write that my salary will be reviewed after I work for 1 year, I will get no increment no matter how long I work here?

Actually, IT people got really a lot of job opportunity. I rejected quite a lot in the past 3 months....erh, maybe about 12 job opportunity which I never even try to find out because I know it's not good to keep on changing job when I haven't even work for 1 year in this company. I contributed a lot to the company. The website is up from nothingness. From nothing! 1 year is all I will wait. I will see how the company will repay me in this 1 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment