Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Current dad situation.

My dad had been in hospital for few weeks. He started to be moved in to hospital when my big brother found out that his legs got some maggots. Its really disgusting when i thought about it.

Doctor inspected him and said the maggots is there eating the flesh because the meat is dead. To cure this situation, they need to take off any place that is infected by the maggots. Or any dead meat. Few days before operation, the nurse found out his thumb also got some maggots.

Today is the day of the operation. It is quite sudden when my big bro just asked my small bro and my for our agreement on the amputation of my dad's leg. My small bro and I agreed. I think there is no other, so i agreed to it.

Now the operation is done. The leg amputation is done. The right leg is gone until the knee. I don't think his life will be the same anymore. Not if he don't want to go through the physiology treatment. I hope God had a better arrangement for him which i don't know what is it.

My dad and my big bro had been very negative for all these. My dad scolded the doctor vulgar words. However, i guess the doctor had been used to it la. The doctor is trying to save life. Not trying to kill him. Its just my dad himself cannot accept the fact that his leg is gone. And his thumb too.

No comments:

Post a Comment